Thursday, June 11, 2015

NEW: My Baby&Toddlers full collection at Etsy

Hi moms or almost..!

I have finally added a great amount of baby and toddler designs to my Etsy shop, right here in Baby&Toddler section.


There are already included 21 different items that may inspire you, most of them available for immediate shipping.

They all belong to "Ullvunita" which is my brand of knits for the little ones.






Ponchos, sweaters, cardigans and also a cute skirt can be that special present for a new born baby that you were looking for!






Some are knitted, but most of them just made from loom weaved squares, as simple as that. Crochet finishing is the secret :)

This is my favorite, no doubt, over here:




..I forgot the cutest one, this hippie toddler girl bolero:





Any more ideas? Would love to know!


Wholesale for a baby shop? Just convo me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Willing to have your feedback!