Sunday, June 7, 2015

NEW AND READY TO SHIP: Alpaca rustic brown and cream coat, M size

Hi everyone!

I have recently added this amazing coat to my Etsy shop, you can see it over here.


Yes, it is a little crazy, extremely rustic maybe.. but definitely unique :) if you are looking to stand out.

I had the loomweaved pieces ready since a while, and finally decided to put them together. It was a hard work, but worth it. It is very warm and so cozy, made with 100% chilean alpaca wool.






Alpaca isn`t flexible as wool, then the final result is more delicate. But.. the softness of alpaca is really one-of-a-kind, also its weight which is just fine, not too heavy, not too light.





My other designs coat are mainly made with sheep wool so they fit better to the body, they are flexible and a bit hard than alpaca, but again they fit better.





One of my popular ones over here.

Any questions? Just let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Willing to have your feedback!